Become a Connections Partner Today!
Throughout our history, Avocent has remained committed to working exclusively through our channel partners. If you are a reseller of technology solutions and are focused on serving small businesses, Avocent invites you to participate in our Connections Program. Created with you in mind, Connections provides outstanding opportunities to help your business grow. As a member within the Avocent Partner Network, partners enjoy a greater community of cooperation with members of other Avocent channel programs resulting in enhanced services and technology delivery to end-users.
CONNECT to a Leader
Avocent is a leading global provider of IT technology solutions designed to access and manage IT infrastructure. As the definition of the data center evolves to include all types—at your desk, in a closet, in a room, or distributed—Avocent evolves to deliver the industry’s leading products and solutions. We help to keep your customer’s IT and business always on, while offering you a new way to expand your business.
Business Building Benefits and Support
As an Avocent reseller in the Connections Program, you’ll benefit from:
- Opportunity Registration* and associated enhanced discount opportunity
- Participation in the monthly Connections News™ eNewsletter
- Valuable product announcements via the Connections eLert system
- Access to the Small and Medium Business Solutions marketing team
- Access to Avocent’s partner portal to view sales and training materials, webinars and special promotions
- Access to demonstration units
- Logo usage
The Connections Program offers two levels of participation designed to accelerate partner growth. Requirements, benefits and level designations vary by region. Please contact your local channel sales manager or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Level 2: This level is designed for partners whose sales volume is $1 million or more per year and whose main business also supports IT infrastructure access and management solutions as provided by Avocent. To encourage future business development and provide financial incentive, Avocent provides partners at this level with an Opportunity Registration* bonus.
- Level 1: This level is designed for partners whose sales volume is less than $1 million per year and whose primary business is complimentary and supportive of IT infrastructure access and management solutions as provided by Avocent. To foster engagement and further business development, as well as provide additional financial incentive, Avocent provides partners in this level an Opportunity Registration* bonus.
Partners must be qualified customers in good standing with Authorized Distributors in the Avocent Connect Partner Network. Partners must also sign a Connections Reseller Agreement to participate.
*Information on the Opportunity Registration program feature is available from your Avocent Sales Representative.